Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What's this all about anyway?

The pressure to come up with something really good for this first blog entry is huge. This is not my first blog so I have a certain degree of how this should work. I have an experience. I write about the experience. You read about the experience. You comment about the experience. Simple! I just hope it works.

Why this new blog? Why not just pick up where I left the old blog? What's with the title? What's this all about anyway? Wait....one at a time, please!

  • I am a knitter. I am a spinner. I am a dyer. I am a beginning weaver.
  • I live with my old, blind dog and my son when he comes home from college.
  • I don't have a cat or cats. Not that I don't like cat or cats, I just haven't been chosen.
  • I have more yarn and spinning fiber than I can use in my lifetime.
  • I spent my developmental years in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan and am now in Tennessee, which explains the odd accent.
  • I take lots of photographs.
  • I have made some bad choices. Some of which are quite spectacular (and hopefully not photographed.)
  • The name for this blog is simply an amusing play on words. At least I find it amusing.
  • I like wine. I like dark chocolate. Carbs make me happy.
  • A couple of my friends think I write funny stuff (and that's all the encouragement I needed.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's all play nice