Wednesday, January 30, 2013

About baseball talent (off the field)

Last night was the 2nd Annual Battle of the Bruins Talent Show at Belmont University. The Belmont baseball team successfully defended their championship title by knocking "The Sound of Music" out of the park!

I took my video camera.

I recorded it.

Zack is Louisa, the middle Von Trapp daughter, in the second video. He wouldn't give up much information about this event. I learned about it in a backhand sort of way. So, when I mentioned that I was planning on going and had purchased a ticket, he spouted off several lame reasons why I should stay away. "This is for the student body." and "It's not geared toward the parents." and "No other parents will be there." and finally "Don't you dare do anything to embarrass me." Ah...now we are getting to the meat of the issue! As if I would embarrass him...silly. I wasn't the one up on stage in a dress (which fit him a little too well) flitting about.




As it turns out (as I knew it would) he was pleased that I attended, pleased that I recorded it, and pleased that I could figure out how to upload the videos to YouTube. Moms come in handy sometimes. I just wish he had taken me when he went dress shopping. Yellow just isn't his color. And Sperry's? With a dress? Seriously.

2 comments:

Let's all play nice