Friday, November 15, 2013

What the Fugly? A man suit

Warning! Mature content (seriously) on display below the scroll!



I apologize for opening this can of worms, or more appropriately, this Pandora's box. And like poor, unfortunate Pandora, I can't close the box. The damage has been done. I can't unsee what my eyes have already seen. Therefore, I feel compelled to share.
 
So, this knitter walks into a yarn shop and says to the yarn shop owner, "I gotta knit me some  fuzzy skin, genitals, chest hair and pubes."
 
 
The belly button and treasure trail are a nice touch. I wonder if the guy has a butt crack and back hair. But seriously (if one can be serious) what in the world would possess someone to knit this? I'm not being rhetorical. I really want to know. This fugly has me worried. And a little scared.

The visual pun might be a little obscure, but this having been knit with mohair has me giggling like a 12 year old. (Like the guy needs mo' hair....bwahahahahahaha!)

The world wide web is a wonderful thing. A wonderful, horrible thing. With a few innocent clicks of the mouse one can get buried in a bizarre maze of wild ideas and outrageous concepts. One can also get consumed looking for ugly knitted crap. However, today's search was easy. I found this...this..."suit" in five mouse clicks. Oh how I wish I had stopped after that fourth click.


 

4 comments:

  1. How horrid!!!! I had no idea that people actually "knit" this kind of stuff. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stumbled into a knitting "genre" that I never knew existed. I think I'll stick to Ravelry from now on!! :)

      Delete
  2. Sorry - the hair looks like caterpillars...can't help giggling.

    ReplyDelete

Let's all play nice