Thursday, May 2, 2013

Chrysalis Fibers

I'm excited to announce that Chrysalis Fibers is once again online on Etsy!

This first batch is yarn created from old t-shirts. These shirts were way too cool for the rag bag so I cut them up and voila! All one-of-a-kind hanks are a continuous strip that can be used for knitting, crochet, weaving, ribbon, or whatever your imagination comes up with. Have fun!

Handspun will go online tonight and, if everything goes according to plan, hand dyed sock yarn and spinning fiber will be up this weekend.






 
To keep prices as low as possible, I ship via USPS First Class and do my best to calculate actual shipping charges. No hidden handling charges! Packages will be sent within 1-3 business days (I have a day job that gets in the way). Faster or alternative delivery methods available upon request.


1 comment:

  1. This stuff was all the rage at Stitches this year. Good to see that you're back in action!

    ReplyDelete

Let's all play nice